I think I’ve had a plain old bucket list in the form of a Facebook Note ever since I was in high school. However, I never got around to anything on the list – all those things were events I figured would happen in the future – meaning some undefined time that didn’t implore me to take action now.
To fix that, I’ve created my impossible list. I got the idea from Joel Runyon, who created the world’s first impossible list and defined the difference between it and a regular ‘ole bucket list. Put simply, the impossible list is an ever-evolving list of experiences that build upon each other, help others as well as yourself, and implore you to take action. This is mine, which is, of course, ever-evolving.
Lose 10 kilograms.
- Lose 15 Kilograms.
- Complete 50 Pushups in a single set.
- Complete 50 Squats in a single set.
- Run 800m Sprint.
- Become an officer of the Indian Administrative Service
Get a degree in Engineering.
- Get a degree in International Relations
- Get a degree in Economics.
- Get 10,000 blog visits.
- Write a book.
- Start an NGO.
- Get a Nobel Prize.
- Speak at the United Nations.
- Give a TEDx Talk.
- Do Morning Workout 50 days in a row.
- Meditate 3 minutes daily for 30 days.
- Brush twice a day for 30 days in a row.
- Publish a poem collection.
- Learn to play the Guitar.
- Publish a novel
- Complete a full Adobe Photoshop course.
- Complete a full Adobe AfterEffects course.
- Complete a full Adobe Premiere Pro course.
- Learn a dance form.
- Record a song.
- Obtain a top 100 rank on CodeChef.
- Obtain 10 badges on Khan Academy
- Obtain 10 badges on Codeacademy.
- Become a known food critic.
- Become a Full Stack Developer.
- Break a world record.
- Participate in an Eating Contest.
- Climb a mountain.
- Bungee Jump.
- Ride a Unicycle.
- Visit every continent (Africa, Antarctica,
Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America)
- Completely visit India.
- Dine at the White House.
- Dine at the Buckingham Palace.
Events To Attend:
- Burning Man
- Play in an International Qualifier.
- Reach 5k MMR in DoTA 2.
- Max out account in CoC.
- Finish the entire GTA Series.
- Create a game!
- Be happy and location independent.
Live a fruitful and amazing lifewith my amazing girlfriend. (5 years 5 months and counting) Currently on a break with my girlfriend due to certain issues between us pertaining to lifestyle. Let’s see how it goes :)\
- Broke up with my girlfriend for good, she cheated 😐
- Guess what? Got a new girlfriend, the quest continues (4 months and counting)
- Complete this list!